- Name: Piper P. Rivers
- Nicknames: N/A
- Gender: female
- Birthday: June 8th | Gemini | 26
- Height: 12'05"
- Weight: 400lbs
- Nature: Quiet | Highly persistent |
- | WITTY | IMAGINATIVE | ADAPTABLE |
- Quick witted and sometimes sharp in tongue. At times she says what is on her mind, while other times she puts a smile on her face and bottles up her true feelings.
- She enjoys having adventures and loves the company of other Pokemon to offer up fun games.
- Even when alone, she isn't truly alone. Or, she never believes she is. Being so imaginative, she can come up with mostly anything to keep herself occupied.
- When things change around her, she forces herself to change with any circumstance. Whether it be for an outward appearance or emotionally.
- | IMPULSIVE | RESTLESS | SUPERSTITIOUS |
- If shes extremely empowered by something or someone, she act without thinking. Most times, though she thinks before acting.
- At times, she might be over-bearing for someone who is not like her. She's adventurous and sometimes likes to pull people into those said adventures.
- She hates lying in bed, she always needs to be keeping busy. She always doing something. Whether its whittling, swimming or anything physical.
- Anything to do with horror, or ghosts and even bad luck gets her extremely nervous. Very superstitious, such as throwing salt over her shoulder and hardly comes out on Friday the 13th.
- Species: # 321 Wailord
- Hometown: Island near Snowpoint, Sinnoh
Piper was born on a very small island in the Northern regions of Sinnoh. An almost wild island, with no electricity or anything modern. Her tribe was large however, filled though with mostly old generations. Her tribe acted like one big family though not everyone was related. When Piper was born, she was one the first new generation to inhabit the island. Upon her birth, her Mother unfortunately passed away with her little brother. Leaving her with her grandparents, her Father left the island. The tribe was looking for a new leader; the new leader which was supposed to be her baby brother. It was a very traditional tribe, lead mostly by men. Her Grandmother loved her, and her Grandfather secretly despised her, but only because her brother did not survive. In the years to come, he came around to love his granddaughter.
As she grew up, she grew closer to her Grandfather, but could never truly please him. Despite what traditions told her, she learned tasks that only men were supposed to learn. She learned to fish and build weapons. Though, to the pleasure of her Grandmother, she did learn to cook. But, besides learning to whittle shells or pieces of wood, her favorite pass time was to sing.
One evening, while singing on the high sea cliffs her Father had returned to the island. With him, he brought an Omnayte shell flute, one of the many treasures he brought back to the island. He never shared how he came across treasures. Though plain, the omnayte shell flute became her most prized possessions. As the days passed and Piper spent time with her Father fishing on one of their boats, large white sails and even larger ships filled the horizon. It was danger.
That night her father told her he was responsible for the ships. In the years he'd been away, he'd become a bit of a roving merchant, but he sometimes kept the items he put in his boat. Immediately, he asked her if she wanted to stay in the village, or come with him. He knew on the open sea, they would be safe. Two water-type pokemon. What was the worst thing that could happen?
Piper wanted to be with her dad and no longer bend to the rules of the old tribe. That night, she said goodbye to her grandparents and left on the high tide with her Father. They silently slipped past the ships and were on their way for adventures..
They'd been on the sea for nearly 10 years. Battling pirates and selling items such as stones and incenses. They also sold fish at local towns on the shore to make money for themselves. On one particular town they heard of a new town that had recently opened for applicants. It was strange land-lubber town called Springleaf. Piper wanted to go investigate and begged her father to go. So, together they sailed to their next destination, the small town of Springleaf.. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned.. They began to nearing land and were suddenly overcome by dark clouds and high winds.
A hurricane had overtaken their small sloop. They were still far from land, but being Water-types they could swim it. It was risky though in a storm, but Piper trusted her Father. Together; hands wrapped together, her flute tucked inside her jacket and they jumped together. The waves were rough and it tossed them back and forth until she lost her grip on her Father's hand..
The next thing she knows is that she was washed up on shore. Her head was foggy and she couldn't remember anything besides her name and wanting to come to a place called Springleaf. Everything else was a blur..
- Hobby: | Whittling | Fishing |
- Playing her flute
B A D G E S :
- Silver Pokeball Badge (2016)
- Silver Event Badge (2017)
I never knew until now that I wanted a Wailord in a coat to exits. But I'm glad it does.
awww that's so sad D: I hope things go alright for her ;_;
I think she'll have a happy ending :3 its just a lil sad at the moment
oh she's adorable!